Nicolle (Nicki) Carfagnini
For more than 19 years, Nicolle has been a highly sought-after developer and presenter of breakthrough training workshops. She is Executive Director of Enrichment Training Resources an Organization Development Consulting and Training Company committed to designing and implementing workplace learning systems. Nicolle brings positive energy, passion and enthusiasm to each journey while accomplishing desired results with her clients.
Nicolle has designed and facilitated workshops on topics such as Leadership Development, Team Building, Customer Service and Sales Training. She has worked in a variety of industries including automotive manufacturing, associations, food manufacturing, health care, insurance, education, government, hospitality, pharmaceutical, real estate, and technology. Within those industries, she has supported various leaders in the Finance, IT, Corporate, Real Estate, Operations, and Human Resource divisions. She has traveled internationally for her clients to facilitate workshops on their campuses in London, Australia, Switzerland, Mexico and India. Nicolle earned a Bachelor’s in Organizational Development from DePaul University in Chicago.
Nicolle sets the stage for a comfortable fun learning environment where participants can speak openly and honestly about the topics being discussed. When working with teams on process improvement, she inspires members and utilizes proven tools and techniques to achieve goals and objectives.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Wiley Publishing (formerly Inscape Publishing) Authorized DiSC Certified Facilitator
- Certification in The Ken Blanchard Companies Situational Leadership II & Situational Self Leadership programs.
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence Appraisal Training.
- Certified Facilitator, Service Essentials™ (Everyone, Managers, Telephone, & Email).
- Certified Facilitator, Professional Selling Skills, Achieve Global.
- Instructor in Experiential Education Training.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Keynote Speaker Bekins National Sales Convention.
- Presenter for the Chicago Society of Association Executives, on Communication Styles in Associations.
- Presenter for the Illinois Library Association Spring Conference.
- Keynote speaker on “Women in Career Athletics” for Resurrection High School.
- Keynote speaker for “Meet the Mentors” in Jacksonville, Florida with Inscape Publishing.
- Keynote speaker, “Reinvent Your Future”, Humanic Design User’s Conference.
- Keynote speaker for Mccloud Services Pest Invasion 2013
Enrichment Training Resources – Encouraging Continuous Process Improvement through Collaboration in the Workplace. Your company’s success is our goal through our consulting services and customized training programs. To schedule a FREE phone consultation, please call 847.812.9184 or contact us today. As a Thank You gift you will receive a FREE personalized profile upon completion of consultation.