Monthly Archives: May 2014
Your Team Can Do Better.
THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization.
- Trust One Another – When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas – When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions – When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable – When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results – The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
Based on the best-selling book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Over 2.5 Million Copies Sold
There are many reasons teams fail. There’s one proven way to help them succeed.
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles, based on the DiSC® model: D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success. Who is it for? The program is designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team harnesses the power of Everything DiSC and the clarity and simplicity of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team model.
How does it work?
- The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work
- together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive
- team. A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion,
- and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting
- the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Enrichment Training Resources is an Authorized Partner of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team and Everything DiSC. Please contact us or call 847.812.9184 for more information.
Enrichment Training Resources – Encouraging Continuous Process Improvement through Collaboration in the Workplace. Your company’s success is our goal through our consulting services and customized training programs. To schedule a FREE phone consultation, please call 847.812.9184 or contact us today. As a Thank You gift you will receive a FREE personalized profile upon completion of consultation.